Why INNOVA?Smooth tracking and easy maintenance
- INNOVA's smooth tracking ability is making it quilting's hottest selling machine.
- The lightweight INNOVA sewhead glides with ease along the quality aircraft aluminum Pro-Frame.
- With INNOVA's maintenance free engineering, you'll spend more time quilting and less time oiling.
Built to Quilt.INNOVA longarm quilting systems are built to quilt! Innovative engineering backed by 70 years of quilting experience.
- INNOVA is the only machine supported by 24-hour, 7 day a week, 365 days per year toll-free technical assistance.
- High quality, industrial strength components contribute to making INNOVA the industry's premiere quilting machine.
- At 3000 stitches per minute, INNOVA outruns all competition.
Precision Stitching.Get unparalleled top quality stitches.
- Finally, you can enjoy choosing from a wide variety of threads.
- Experience INNOVA's beautiful stitching in it's substantial range of 3 to 22 stitches per inch.
- Flawless stitch quality will make your quilting shine, front and back.
|Peter and Jan Hutchison
Ladybug House Quilting
Sedgwick, KS 67135
The Village Mercantile
AUTOPILOT Sales and Training
Blue Springs, MO
Yates Center, KS
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Bellevue, NE 68123
870-365-6953 - Mobile
Lead Hill, AR 72644
Fort Gibson, OK 74434
St. Louis, MO
|Randy and Edna Williams
|Connie Fischer and Dianna Jenkins
Des Moines IA
We are currently looking for sales reps in the following areas:
Dodge City, KS
Thomas County, KS
West Quincy, MO
Cape Girardeau, MO
West Plains, MO
Amy HunterCombining the Love of Quilting with Experience.
- Introduced to quilting in 1998, Amy worked at her mother's quilt shop, County Cottage Fabrics. In 2006, she discovered her desire to be a longarm quilter and bought her first longarm which she used for 3 years.
- Driven by the desire to quilt perfectly executed designs with accurate backtracing and maneuverability, she began the search for the perfect longarm machine. In 2009 her search ended when she purchased her INNOVA. She loved the INNOVA so much that she now proudly represents ABM as an INNOVA dealer to spread that love to other quilters.
- As a top Midwest quilter and instructor, Amy provides expert quilting insight ranging from operating a longarm quilting business to quilting tips and techniques.
Joe HunterBringing a Contractor's Skill Set to Longarm Setup.
- Prior to joining full time with Amy in Hunter Heirloom Quilting, Joe partnered with his brother and father in their building business, Hunter Construction. A background in building led to a natural transition as the HHQ INNOVA set-up expert and technician. Joe recognizes longarm machines as quilting's "power tools", and INNOVA as the industry leader.
- Joe's desire is to share his passion for the INNOVA machine, because he sees it as a huge advance in the quilting industry.
- Joe pays precise attention to detail and is eager to provide you with excellent customer service as your INNOVA dealer.
The Hunter Family.A Family Dedicated to Christ
- A family of 5, the Hunters strive to display Christ-like values, recognizing the Lord as the head of their family and business
- Their three daughters, Lily, Haley and Molly, enjoy contributing to the family business.
- Hunter Heirloom Quilting is a family run business, as such we understand that we are serving your family, and pledge to treat yours as we would our own.
We have answers!
We are here to talk with you whenever you need. You can talk to either Joe or Amy using their phone numbers below.
You can have your machine faster by ordering one of our demo units!
Hunter Heirloom Quilting keeps demo units on display in their showroom. These units are available for sale at a discounted price and ready for delivery immediately. Call us at 660-525-2667 or 660-525-2123 to inquire about one of these demo units.